To Ms. Sharon Smith
15, Bulloch House
3rd February, 2014
Subject: Trade Reference Letter for “Symphony Hardware and Software Pvt. Ltd”
Dear Ms. Smith,
The above mentioned company, “Symphony…” has approached our organization for trade credit amounting to £1,00,000 for a period of 1 year. As your esteemed organization has had the opportunity to have a professional liaison with “Symphony…” they have nominated your organization as their trading reference. We would be obliged if you could provide us with the following information (in strict confidence) to facilitate our proceeding. We promise this will not take more than a couple of minutes.
- For how long has “Gravity Computer” been in a professional relationship with “Symphony Hardware and Software Pvt. Ltd” ?
- Approximate value or amount of goods you have been trading with?
- What terms of trade do you trade on? Credit or non-credit?
- What was the usual payment practice? On time or were delays frequent?
- Would you recommend “Symphony Hardware and Software Pvt. Ltd” for credit facilities?
- Would you provide names of 3 individuals who have worked closely with “Symphony Hardware and Software Pvt. Ltd”?
We would be grateful if you could answer these questions and let us know of any other factor we should consider before offering credit, and return the completed form within three working days.
Alternatively you can send us an email or call at our offices for any further details.
Thanks and Regards
Hill Quay, 22 Commercial Street,