Letter of appointment for Employment is written in order to convey to a candidate that he/she is eligible for a position in an organization. The talents and skill set are recognized and acknowledged through this letter of communication.
Sample of Letter of Appointment for Employment
Mr. George Stevens
7334 Reyburne Drive
New York, New York
Subject: Offer of Appointment
Dear Mr. Stevens
With respect to your application for the post XXX, I am pleased to advise you that I have decided to extend an offer of employment to you subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Your appointment is subject to producing, in original, proper relieving order from your present employer at the time of reporting for appointment.
- Prior to joining, kindly submit details of at least two referees.
- You will be in probation for a period of one year from the date of appointment in the company. During the time of probation, your services can be terminated at one month notice.
- On successful completion of probation period of one year, your service will be confirmed at the discretions of the management.
- After confirmation, your services can be terminated at three calendar months’ notice.
- You will strictly work only for this institution and will not take up any part time job anywhere, either during the office hours or after, failing which, you will be held guilty of misconduct and breach of trust, resulting in dismissal from service.
- You will be governed by the Staff rules of the company.
Please acknowledge receipt and confirmation of joining.