D-77, first floor, Martin square, P Avenue
Date: 20th March 2014
Subject: service contract agreement letter
Respected Mr. Sandler
This is in reference to our discussion on 15th March 2014. I, on behalf of Potters Corporation am writing to inform you about the various clauses of the service contract that we have decided to enter. You being the SERVICE PROVIDER are requested to read and understand these terms and let us know if everything is in agreement with you.
Commencement date: 1st April 2014
Effective period of agreement: 12 months
Termination date: 1st April 2015
Services to be provided: computer repair, software installation, computer maintenance, installation of anti- virus, offsite support, desktop support
Total service and installation cost for effective period: $1000
Terms and conditions of contract:
- The SERVICE PROVIDER shall be responsible for providing support of all the services mentioned.
- The COMPANY has the right to make service requests from Monday to Saturday between 9 am and 5 pm and the SERVICE PROVIDER must respond within 24 hours.
- The payment will be made in 2 halves: $500 on commencement date and $500 on termination date.
- The SERVICE PROVIDER must take care of complete maintenance of COMPANY’s hardware and software products during the effective period.
- The COMPANY must offer full cooperation to the SERVICE PROVIDER in the effective term.
We hope that the terms are suitable to your liking and specifications and hope to have a good professional relationship with you.