Senior Vice President
Timothy International Organization
Date: 29th March 2014
Subject: business contract agreement letter
Respected Mr. Nathan
This letter is in reference to our meeting conducted on 27th March 2014 at your head office. I, Jack Redding am writing to lay down the terms and conditions, as discussed between Timothy International and Jacob Inc. The following are the details of the business contract agreement. We request you to go through them and see if everything is to your liking and requirements.
Effective date of business contract: 15th May 2014
Termination date of business contract: 15th May 2015
Agreement type: purchase and sales agreement
Items to be sold: computer parts
Terms and conditions of agreement:
- The SELLER (Timothy International) and the BUYER (Jacob Inc.) have decided to enter a purchase agreement for the sales and purchase of Computer parts including monitors, keyboards, mouses, CPUs, speakers and other external and internal parts.
- The BUYER shall be placing bulk orders in order to request computer parts with the SELLER and the order must be delivered to the BUYER within 1 week of placing order.
- The responsibility of delivering the parts will be of the SELLER.
- The BUYER must make payment after receiving each order in cheque.
- The BUYER will be getting a total discount of 12.5% on each order for the effective term of contract.
These terms are subject to changes and modifications. If you happen to agree to them, kindly send a signed copy of this letter to us.