W-78, first floor, Moor Apartments,
West Virginia, USA
3rd April 2014
Subject: apartment rental agreement letter
Dear Mr. Henry Mathews
I, Sandra Bullocks am writing this letter to you in response to your apartment rental application letter and our discussion about the same on the phone day before yesterday. As discussed, I have selected you to be the tenant for this residential apartment for a time period of one year. As you are aware, I would like you to sign an apartment rental agreement letter, whose details I am mentioning below. Kindly go through them and also the formal agreement that I have enclosed and mail one signed copy of it after reading.
Commencement date of agreement: 1st May 2014
Termination date of agreement: 1st May 2015
Apartment facilities offered: electricity, water supply, Wi-Fi connection and living room furniture.
Rent per month: $300
Terms and conditions of agreement:
- The LANDLORD (Sandra Bullocks) agrees to rent the apartment located at address-R—90, friends street West Virginia, USA to the TENANT (Henry Mathews) for 1 year.
- The TENANT shall only be using the apartment for residential purposes and is not allowed to do any commercial activities in the property.
- The TENANT is required to pay the rent in the first week of each month and would be charged an additional fee of $30 if the payment is not received on time.
- The TENANT is not allowed to sub lease the apartment to any third party or person.
- No pets are allowed on this property.
Awaiting your response,