239, first sterling road, Jackson square,
Date: 6th Feb 2014
Subject: apartment lease agreement letter
Dear Mr. Brooks
I, Adam Mathews am writing this letter to you with the aim of discussing the terms and clauses of the apartment lease deal that was finalized between us on our last meeting. As discussed, I, the LANDLORD have decided to lease a residential apartment in London to you, the TENANT for 24 months of effective period. Kindly read the rest of the terms and details of this apartment lease agreement and sign the enclosed formal agreement.
Effective date of lease: 1st March 2014
Termination date of agreement: 1st March 2016
Rent per month: $400
Address of apartment: 3409, Redding road, Birmingham,UK
Facilities included in rent: water supply internet connection, fire insurance, electricity.
Clauses of the agreement:
- The LANDLORD agrees to lease the apartment located at the above mentioned address to the TENANT for 2 years.
- The TENANT is not allowed to sub lease the apartment under any circumstances or use it for any purpose other than residential.
- The LANDLORD holds the right to inspect the apartment after a written notice to the TENANT.
- The TENANT shall be responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the apartment from the effective date of lease.
- The rent is to be paid within the first 4 days of every month and the late fee for each week after that is $50.
- The agreement shall automatically terminate in case of breach of any of these terms.